Megan's Background



Monday, April 4, 2016

I Love You and Pray For You! - To the Young Women

Dear Young Women,

I want you to know that I love you and I pray for you. We have been blessed to listen to our church leaders this last week. Let me tell you, there is nothing like listening to General Conference as a missionary. My heart is full of gratitude to be able to serve my Heavenly Father. Being a missionary is one of the greatest blessings the Lord has offered me. My mission is changing me. These people are changing me. 

I simply want to write to let you know that this gospel is true. God lives and loves us. I know that our Redeemer lives. I’ve been blessed to witness His Atonement change lives, including my own. I know that Joseph Smith restored the gospel. I know he saw God the Father and His son in a grove of trees. I know God answers prayers, including prayers of the poor, the sinful, the weak and the lost. We are His children and He loves us. Never forget the words spoken by Elder Holland who when reciting scripture, announced by the Lord himself, said, "Do not fear, I am with you."

I love you. I look up to you because of your courage and faith. More importantly, always remember that our Heavenly Father loves you. Your knowledge of this is priceless. Live it. He is always there to help you.

Have a great week and enjoy every moment of it because time goes by faster than you can imagine.


Love, Hermana Lomax

No comments:

Post a Comment