Megan's Background



Monday, April 25, 2016

I feel as though the Lord is blessing me in these last weeks so that I may go home knowing that I have served Him well.

Hello All,

This week has been another great week, so full of emotions. At the beginning of this week I got a virus on one of my memory cards so I lost all those pictures. Thankfully, I had saved most of them to another memory card. Now I am just waiting for the man at the Internet Cafe to see if he can restore the ones that were not saved.

On Wednesday my money pouch got stolen from my bag and I had to tell the trufi (bus) driver that I didn’t have money to pay him. I felt so bad, but he was nice about it. 

Thursday we had Zone Conference. I had to give my last testimony, it was really hard, but a spiritual experience. We learned so much at that conference.

The best part of my week was Saturday because we had a baptism. Mihjael got baptized! It was such a great day. It never ceases to amaze me how powerful the Spirit is as one of God's children enters the waters of baptism. Mihjael has changed so much. It was good to see his cousins who are members there to support him.

Sunday we had Ward Conference. All the stake leaders came and spoke. The theme was Love One Another. It was a great day.

We have seen so many miracles these last few weeks, I feel as though the Lord really is blessing me in these last weeks so that I may go home knowing that I have served Him well.

Well, I’m sorry I don’t have time to write much. There is much to do, and it’s not gonna get done if I’m sitting here at the computer. I love you all so much!


Love, Hermana Lomax




My favorite! He had no idea why I wanted to take his picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment