Megan's Background



Monday, March 14, 2016

A Quick Email

Hello,

I’m sorry, but this is going to be a quick email because I don’t have much time today. This week was great. First, we were able to have a Family Home Evening in the Mission Home with President and Hermana Hansen and the Caceres Family. It’s hard to believe that it was almost a year ago that we had our first FHE with them. It was just a few weeks before their baptisms. It was fun to be together and share stories from a year ago. Of course we ate brownies. Mariana and Sebastian were so happy. After the FHE we went and took pictures at the Temple.

On Thursday we had interviews with President. I love having interviews with him. He is such a great man and I look up to him and enjoy hearing his insights. Hermana Cruz and I have been planning the Mission Women’s Conference. It is coming quickly and will be in the mission home. It’s going to be really great, but we have been busy!

On Friday, WE FOUND XIMENA! I wrote about her a few weeks ago and since then she left and no one knew where she was. We had passed by her house everyday. And really I mean everyday, but she was never there. I wanted to cry when we went on Friday just expecting the same results, but instead she was there!  We are just praying we can help her change and see the power of the Atonement in her life.

Well, that’s about it. I’m sorry, next week I will write a better email. I love you so much!


Love, Hermana Lomax

No comments:

Post a Comment