Megan's Background



Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hello All,

I am so happy it is Christmas! Christmas in the mission is the best, even though my transfer was a little unexpected. I am in Cochabamba now and it’s taking some time to get adjusted back. Its so civilized...well compared to Potosi. :) I arrived here on Wednesday and we started intercambios on Friday. So I haven’t been in my own area much. Yesterday, we had a Christmas fireside for the missionaries. We had one in Potosi the night before I left so I was able to attend two. It was so weird seeing everyone here, because for the last 5 months I’ve been in my own little world, in Potosi and everyone forgot about me. Nobody even knew I was here, so they were all confused. Ha-ha. It was so good to see them all. We are really excited about Christmas we have lots of plans with members and as a zone. And of course I am counting down the days to talk to my family. I can’t believe how fast it has come. Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!! Tengan una Feliz Navidad!!!!


Love, Hermana Lomax






No comments:

Post a Comment