Megan's Background



Monday, November 16, 2015

Process to Conversion!

Hello!

This has been a good week; they are going by so fast. It’s horrible! We had transfers last night; I’m staying in Potosi with Hermana Males. Woo-Hoo! I am so happy because like I’ve said before Heavenly Father is pouring out miracles faster than we can accept them. It’s awesome! Dayna, the cute young woman that I sent a picture of last week with the CTR ring is getting baptized on the November 28th. She is so excited and her mom is super supportive. She is looking forward to traveling with the ward to Cochabamba in January to attend the Temple where they will do baptisms for her dad, brother and younger sister.

Alejandra, had her baptism date set for the 12th of December, but told us yesterday she wants to move it forward to the 5th of December because that means one week less she will have to wait to serve a mission :) and she is also really excited to go to the Temple to be baptized for her mom. It’s hard to be apart of all of this without breaking down into tears as I see the hand of the Lord in their lives. I feel so blessed to be here with them in their process to conversion.

It has poured everyday this week; today we are finally enjoying a little bit of sunshine. But, we have made the best of it as we walk through the freezing rivers that run down the streets in our area. It’s probably not the most sanitary, but the Lord will watch out for us. :) We are excited for a new week to see what happens with those we are teaching and those we have the privilege of meeting. This transfer is going to go by so fast. It is only going to be 4 weeks because President is sending those who are going home in December before Christmas instead of after. So we have a lot to do! I love you all so much, and I pray for you each day. Have a great week!


Love, Hermana Lomax
I think this just made it clear. I am going to be a Bolivian Cholita for the rest of my life. This was a lesson we went to. We sat on the floor and taught while this cholita was making her hawayo. I asked her if she would make me one, but because I'm white she told me "no". Ha-ha. I'll make her come around. ; ) And if you look in the background that is a pile of potato and carrot peelings for her pigs. (That just shows you how much potatoes we eat :/)

No comments:

Post a Comment