Megan's Background



Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello All,

I cannot believe it is May. I remember talking to you on Christmas and telling you “it would be May before we knew it”, but I was thinking in my mind “yeah right May is forever away.” But, here we are and Christmas feels like yesterday and I get to talk to you in just 6 days. WOOHOO! I am so excited!

I want you to know that I am SO happy here in Villa Moscu, I really love it! We are working so hard and we knock a lot of doors. Which is a little more difficult because they all have speakers so they can talk from inside their house. So, of course when they hear missionaries, they are automatically SO busy. Ha-ha. But, there are also a lot that come out and talk to us. Our trio is the best! We are having so much fun. My Spanish is improving because Hermana Wing can tell me what I am saying wrong and she knows what I’m trying to say.

Nothing super exciting happened this week. We have just worked a TON and have met some less actives. We were walking down the street when this lady got out of a taxi and started running to us. They are a family that just recently moved back to Cocha from Brazil (her husband is from Brazil). She wanted us to come and teach them. So, of course we went to their house 2 days later. They have 3 girls with the funniest names. Angie, Flor and Dulce (dulce in Spanish means sweet or candy Ha-ha). The husband is this huge guy with one of those bull piercings in his nose. They both are covered with tattoos. Her husband is bald and his whole head and neck are covered. And get this, they both are tattoo artists. They are the sweetest and both have great desires to return back to church and be sealed in the temple. So, we have been thinking about them a lot. We have a lesson tomorrow and I know that this is that time when we have to teach with boldness and testify of the truthfulness of Profetas that they really do receive revelacion from Dios por nosotros.

I hope you all have a great week and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! I love you all SO much!

Hermana Lomax





No comments:

Post a Comment