Megan's Background



Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Easter…..Oh and I Got Bit By a Dog!!!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a great week. Mine was pretty good, nothing super exciting. The area is great, it has rained almost everyday. I just love the rain, one day I changed my clothes 3 times. Ha-ha. We did a lot of service this week. We cut grass Bolivian style (with a machete) then we helped one of our investigators move. I am so sore but I love doing service.

So, on Friday I got bit by a dog... but don’t worry! It was about 8:30 at night, so it was dark and also super muddy. We were walking slowly and suddenly all these dogs came running at us, which they do every time we walk this street. But suddenly I felt a sharp pain at the back of my leg. Luckily, I had long socks on because it was cold. I know, I know my fashion sense is just so bad. :) But it bit through my sock. On Saturday we went to the Mission Home for a conference of Hermanas where we watched the Women’s Conference. I talked to Hermana Hansen about it and she told me to check on the dog everyday for about 2 weeks to make sure it doesn’t die or become sick. The only issue is, is that I don’t know exactly what dog it was because there were about 4 of them. But all is good. I cannot believe it happened. Ha-ha. On the bright side we were on our way to an Internet Cafe that a Brother in our ward owns. I took him my memory card about 3 days ago to see if he could get my pictures back. HE WAS ABLE TO DO IT!! I was so excited, it ended up that my memory card had a virus. He found a program that could restore them, but would only do the first 20 for free so he has gone around to everyone of his computers and done 20 by 20. I’m sure it took him all day and he’s not even finished yet, so I don’t have any pics to send today but how sweet right? This is just one example of the kind of people here. They are so willing to help.

So that was a little of my week. I hope you all have a great week, enjoy watching conference; I am so excited I cannot even tell you. Eat a good breakfast for me and have a very Happy Easter! I Love you all so much!!


Hermana Lomax  

No comments:

Post a Comment