Megan's Background



Monday, December 22, 2014

My First Area….Huallyani!

My area is awesome, it is called Huallyani, it is close to Sacaba and on the eastern outskirts of the Cochabamba District. It is SOOOO poor, but I love it and feel very blessed to be here. I have to tell you that I've been a little emotional as I've been walking around, these people have nothing. But, they are so sweet and kind! We have gotten 9 new investigators since I arrived. 

Our house is something else!!! It always smells, you can't flush the toilet paper here….so gross. But, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I feel like I'm going on an adventure everyday! 

Home Sweet Home! We do not even have a sink. :)


My rainboots were one of the best things I brought, thank goodness for them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment