Megan's Background



Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I Made It to Cochabamba!

Hi mom and dad! 

I made it to Cochabamba! I cannot even believe this time is here. When we flew over the area, I was in awe knowing that this will be my home for the next 17 months. All I can say is it is poor, but the people are SO incredible. They wear all the traditional clothing just as we discussed before I left. We left Bogota last night at 7:00, flew to La Paz and had a lay over there for 4 hours and then flew for a half hour here to Cochabamba. It was so awesome when we got off the plane President Hansen, his wife and about 20 missionaries greeted us with a big banner. 


It has been a long night but I AM SO GOOD! We are here at the Mission Home now. I just had an interview with President Hansen, he is the sweetest man ever, I am so excited to get to work with him. I will get my companion and area tomorrow. I can't wait!!! Also, thank you so much for the sweet note you wrote me mom, I read it while some of the missionaries called home. It was such a blessing. 

I don't have much time but I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and I wanted you to know that I made it here safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment