Megan's Background



Friday, December 12, 2014

Final Days at the Colombian CCM

Mom,

Thank you so much for this sweet email.  I love my companion! She is so sweet and knows NO english, but that is probably for the best :). I have learned a lot and I am excited for the mission but hoping I am really ready. I'm a little worried about my suitcases but I'm sure it will be fine.

We have a layover in Peru and all the missionaries were talking about how excited they are to call home in the airport. I've given this a lot of thought and have decided that I'm not going to call. I have been on my mission for 6 weeks and I need to do what I know Heavenly Father would want me to do. It will be so hard to watch as other missionaries call their families but I want you to know I will be thinking of you. I also want you to know that obeying brings blessings but obeying EXACTLY brings miracles. I am sure I will get to write you when I get to the mission home. I cannot wait to skype you all on Christmas! I am so happy. I love you so much.
 I loved the CCM, I learned so much and met incredible people!

Hermana F____, my Latina companion in the CCM is the the sweetest girl ever. When I was leaving she surprised me with this poster on my desk and just yesterday I found a note from her in one of my books. I miss her.


No comments:

Post a Comment