Megan's Background



Thursday, November 13, 2014

To the Young Women


Hello girls!

I wanted to write you a quick message to share with you how incredible this experience is and to tell you how much I LOVE you! My hope is to send a little message frequently to share experiences and hopefully help you as you go throughout your lives. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for each one you! I have thought of you all and pray for you every night.

I got the chance to go to the temple this week. The temple is so important! I came to see that by going to the temple and being able to see it in the lives of everyone. No matter the culture or language, it blesses lives! Strive everyday to be worthy to go. This is the time right now, where you are to prepare and be ready to go. The time goes so fast. It will be here before you know it. Take every standard, every commandment to heart. Don’t just live them half way or live the ones you want. They are ALL important. And when the time comes and you are sitting in the Stake President’s office, you can confidently look back knowing you worked hard to be worthy and repented if needed. And you can tell him with love and surety that you are worthy. I hope you know that I LOVE you all so much. I want you to know you are all very special and have lots to offer, I pray that you know that. I miss your smiling examples, but am exactly where I need to be!

Love,
Hermana Lomax :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment